Contractor/vendor permits are sold at the Campus Service Center, located in the Student Services building, to people and companies providing goods and services to the University. Construction companies and their subcontractors, repair or maintenance service providers,  delivery and freight companies are among those eligible to purchase these permits.
Contractor/vendor permits are provided at the same cost as a regular semester permit. Contractor/vendor permits are valid in all parking spaces except special use spaces such as those designated for visitors, the disabled, state vehicles, and service vehicles unless otherwise indicated on the permit. They are valid in the North Quad parking lots.  More details are outlined in the University Parking Policy.



Motorcycle permits are free with the purchase of a semester, academic year or annual permit. The purchaser must present current vehicle registration and motorcycle registration. The registration must be in the name of the purchaser and/or show the purchaser's current address.