Payment Methods- What you should know before making a credit card payment online.
• There is a 2.9% service fee for credit cards. No fee for Echecks.
• Master Card, American Express, Discover and Echecks are accepted for online payments.
• VISA is not accepted for any online payments. “Why not VISA?”
• VISA is only accepted at the Campus Service Center (no fee).
• VISA can only be used to pay Security Deposit, Housing fees, Meal Plans and Otterbucks.
For more information regarding online payments click Pay Online.
Otter Card - the Campus Service Center issues “Otter Cards”. This card is used for
• Student ID
• Meal Plan
• Electronic key card
• Access to campus services – library, health center, gym, shuttle...etc
For additional information click on Otter Card Services
Housing Applications/Security Deposit
Applications are submitted electronically to Residential Life. Security Deposits can be paid online, by mail or at the Campus Service Center.
If you have any other questions please visit The Residential Life Website.